Hello Norman,
on 10:08 you wrote:

NL> Hello TBUDL,

NL>   I'd like to be able to import a bank of previously received messages
NL>   from various folders in Outlook Express, but when I try, all I get
NL>   are the five 'Welcome to Outlook Express' messages that come when
NL>   you first use it.

NL>   I've tried the same thing in Messenger and Eudora - Messenger gets
NL>   the same messages, Eudora just freezes the PC.

NL>   The Outlook 'identity' I'm trying to import from is the only one, to
NL>   my knowledge, that I have.

NL>   Any tips?

you can check in your registry where outlook is storing its mails:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express

there is a entry called "store root"

there is the Path where your OE 5.0 mails are stored, may be that will
help you to import your folders...

using The BAT 1.45 Beta/5 on a pentium133 64MB under Windows NT

MFG / Best regards
Thomas Speer                      http://www.spuky.de

PS:
I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!