Hello Thomas,

Thursday, December 19, 2002, 5:40:12 AM, you wrote:

TF> I backup from TB. Why would you need OE to do that?

>> Is there some setting that prevents importing duplicate messages.

TF> For safe-keeping, back-up your mails regularly from within TB; no need
TF> to download them again in order to store them in another email-progam.
TF> Remember, if you download them twice, you will have them twice. No
TF> surprise.

 The reason I would like to use OE to download my messages is  because
 it comes Free with Windows 98 Second Edition and is easily  configurable
 with Hotmail. I use Hotmail so that I can access my  emails when I am
 travelling and I can also access my pop3 email accounts via Hotmail.
 What do you recommend I do so that I can access my Hotmail account via
 The Bat!?

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]