Hi Marck,

> It is account.srx but there is an order of execution issue with
> it:

>> Exit  TB then copy the ACCOUNT.SRX file from the root folder of your
>> main mail account to the folder for the account you wish to have the
>> same filters. When you reload TB the secondary account will have the
>> filters.

This works as long as the two accounts have the same folder
structure (for every folder that has mail filtered into it), because
TB's filter remembers the folder path relative to the account where
the filter was set up. If the folder to which mail is supposed to be
moved does not exist in the second account, TB would change it to
Inbox automatically.

While Katsmeow can recreate all the necessary folders in account 2
before copying the .srx file, it's still not exactly desirable, for,
if I understand him correctly, he wants all mail filtered into
folders under the main account. Such setup, however, would leave
mail in two identically-named folders under two different accounts.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME under Win2k