In Reference to "Using twi smtp servers" From Steve Lamb:

S>  Won't work.  When I accidentally write a message in my work account that I
S> meant to send from my home account I, at one time, tried to just change the
S> active account.  Sure, the name changed, the reply-to change, etc, etc, etc.
S> It still sent out through the work SMTP server.

Wow, works here.  I use it daily to switch SMTP's.  Hmmmm, wonder what
I'm doing different than you?!

--
- Nick

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(©¿©)>:
May 10,000 preposterous tax collectors dismember a cow in your CD player.

Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998