On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:34:53 -0500, Katsmeow wrote:

>>         Again templates using the %ACCOUNT="" macro. Or you may
>> select the account on a per message basis using the Options | Active
>> Account menu option in the editor.

K> I tried to do this.  I went to quick templates and tried to set up a
K> template to do this but it isn't working.  I am obviously not doing
K> this right.  Could someone give me step by step who to set up a
K> template for a reply to be from a particular acount and then tell me
K> how to actually call it up to use it when I am writing a message in a
K> folder where another account is the default?

        This is the scenario. You wish to send a reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but using your account 'foobar'

        OK, open quick templates. Hit 'add' to to bring up a new
template editor window. Give the template a name such as 'foobar' and
give it the handle name 'fbar'.

Place in it:

Hi %FromFName,

%Quotes

%Cursor

--
Regards,
  Katsmeow

%ACCOUNT="foobar"    %CLEAR

*****************************

When you generate your reply message. Place the cursor in the message
body field, type "fbar" and then hit <CTRL><Spacebar>. The previous
template will be erased (thanks to the %CLEAR macro) and the quick
template put in it's place.

        Another approach would be to simply place in the template:

%ACCOUNT="foobar"

        But if that's all you wish to do then using the editor menu
account change option would be as easy as typing "fbar<CTRL><Spacebar>.

HTH

--
-=A.C. Martin=-       [ TB! v1.45 S/MIME | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey