Hi Curtis,

Thursday, July 27, 2000, 11:45:31 AM, you wrote:

>         Again templates using the %ACCOUNT="" macro. Or you may select
> the account on a per message basis using the Options | Active Account
> menu option in the editor.

I tried to do this.  I went to quick templates and tried to set up a
template to do this but it isn't working.  I am obviously not doing
this right.  Could someone give me step by step who to set up a
template for a reply to be from a particular acount and then tell me
how to actually call it up to use it when I am writing a message in a
folder where another account is the default?

 Katsmeow                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 1.45 Release Candidate
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998