Friday, July 28, 2000, 2:50:40 PM, you wrote:

[...]
C>         Feh! Don't get carried away with that Bourbon now. Have a red
C> stripe instead .... now and then. <g>

How 'bout now and then and now and then and now and then and now and
then and now and then...?

Actually, I've never had a Red Stripe.  Yet.

JF>> Although my experience with TB thus far is brief, I have to agree
JF>> with you.  It *does* pack a lot of functionality.

JF>> Unfortunately, much of it appears not to be documented.

C>         Agreed, and this is a comment that crops up with great
C> regularity. It takes a lot of effort to properly document TB!'s features
C> and not fun effort either.

It may not be fun for programmers, but it's great fun for technical
*writers,* eh?

C> Ritlabs is a small company comprising
C> Russians who aren't fluent enough with English that the language issue
C> doesn't add to the effort involved. IOW's, even though it's bad, it's
C> understanding to a point. Hopefully they'll eventually come up with some
C> great documentation as sales continue.

Maybe sales would increase faster if everyone knew more about all the
really neat things that TB can do?

[...]
JF>> BTW, this user group is also one of the best I've ever encountered.

C>         I agree. :-) Welcome to the club of TB! users.

Thanks!

--
Joe Finocchiaro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>