Hi Steve,

On 09 August 2000 at 14:37:40 GMT -0700 (which was 22:37 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Next/Prev action at end of list":

SL>     Uhm,  Marck,  get off your high dead horse and read the thread
SL> again.

No  need.  You  did  not  originate  this  thread nor was any of it in
response to your initial attempt to divert it.

SL> I  quoted  exactly  what you said and applied it to the context of
SL> the thread.

Sorry  Steve,  but  you  did not. It is you that has misunderstood the
context of the thread. You are the only one banging on about something
that  was  agreed  on  months  ago  as  a bug. We are all (except you)
talking   about   something   else.   If  you're  having  a  different
conversation  than the rest of us in this thread be kind enough not to
be  as  rude as you have been in this posting, understand that you are
mistaken and back out gracefully (yeah, I know ... pigs might fly).

Subject: Re: Next/Prev action at end of list

*not*

Subject: Old Del up/down bug revisited.

I  have  been  clear  at  every  juncture.  You have only diverted and
obfuscated.  Let's  just  leave  it.  We  can't even agree to disagree
because we aren't even talking about the same thing.

You will not goad me to say any more on this.

Subject closed.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>