Hello Jamie Dainton,
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:23:53 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, August 14, 2000, 2:23:53 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jamie Dainton wrote:

> Hello Steve,

> Friday, August 11, 2000, 23:13:38, you wrote:

SL>>     It has and that fact has been stated to you.  Check the archives if you
SL>> think we're lying.  If I recall correctly it was about 5 months ago that we
SL>> had the "newsgroup, web forum" discussion last.

> - From what I can remember it was I who initiated one of the why can't
> we have a newsreader discussions. This was because I was then a
> clueless newbie, at the moment I do not think that the TB! interface
> is capable of coping with nntp based newsgroups. If TB! had a
> different interface for newsgroups it may be a good idea. However, if
> a new interface had to be learnt I might as well stick with Agent.

I have about 439 msgs I havent read yet but if this is about The bat
and newsreaders, its likely a horse skinned, burried and dug up as
prehistoric  sample.....

I am absolutely not interested at present in the bat doing any
newsreading in v2, I much prefer to get a v2 sooner which does mail,
after which they can play with news.
Also its likely more a beta subject...
Considering last times number of mails which came out of this consider
fighting it out in private (g)
Anyway, private remarks shouldnt be on the list anyway.
I donot think Steve would discriminate but its easy to think that if
one is on the receiving end of his mail where he doesnt agree...

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.46 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]