Hello TBUDL,

On 29 June 2000 at 03:04:02 GMT -0300 (which was 07:04 where I live)
starc ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

s> Friday, August 11, 2000, 5:45:33 PM, you wrote:

CM>> posting, your opinions, your right to say/think anything ... what is
CM>> being objected to is the *way* it's being said (again and again),

s> Well, since some people have already snipped some statements of my
s> original email I will do the same in my defense:

No, this is not an reply to Starc.

I'm just curious to know why the above message not only appeared in my
TBUDL folder but also 19 copies of it appeared in my inbox at the same
time?

Did this happen to anyone else and if so were all the copies dated
29th June?

Just for the record, I'm with Steve on this one. If I had to use a
newsreader for reading the TBUDL, TBBETA and TBOT lists then I
wouldn't need to use TB! at all. 99.5% of my email comes from these
three lists as well as a few other egroups. I don't get enough
personal mail to warrant the use of such a powerful email client. (All
together... Ahhhhh!) If it was all transferred to a newsgroup I'd need
to abandon TB altogether and subscribe to a Gravity newsgroup.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3 S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest