On Wednesday, June 28, 2000 at 10:28 PM or thereabouts, starc wrote
the following about why do u discriminate me just cuz Im new to this
list?:

starc> Thanks for agreeing with me!

I must've missed that one.  ;-)

starc> Yes, I'm new, so what? You want me to keep my mouth shut? No I
starc> won't. I will tell you my opinion, right from the beginning,
starc> and do you know what? I don't care about people like you that
starc> think I have to earn the right to make criticism by staying
starc> here a while. No, I don't have to earn that right! And I'm
starc> telling that to all of you older users that think that they can
starc> bash me just because I'm a newbie. This group is free and
starc> everyone can say his opinion. I'm not limited to asking
starc> questions just because I'm new. Yes, I can critisize, why not?

Now that you admit that you've been critical rather than just asking
questions -- thank you for that -- I have to attempt to state, once
again and hopefully more clearly, that no one is objecting to your
posting, your opinions, your right to say/think anything ... what is
being objected to is the *way* it's being said (again and again),
followed by the natural bristling that occurs when people are accused
of flaming when they've done nothing even remotely resembling same.

Have you discovered the kill filters yet?  I'm about to practice with
mine, and you're free to do the same.  :-)

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]