Hi Jan-Arild,

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:01:55 +0200GMT (16/08/2000, 17:01 +0800GMT),
Jan-Arild Løkstad wrote:

JAL> As you will see, the only difference between the two is that I have
JAL> removed the %Cursor-macro in the latter -and you know what? The
JAL> problem is gone. Completely.

Wow, I'm surprised. I will make some tests with this, as soon as I
come back from my upcoming trip. If anybody else can confirm this,
it's time for a bug report.

One of those occasions in programming\ where the problem lies
somewherewhere I would never have thought of looking. <g>

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.