Hello Jan-Arild Løkstad,
On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:13:17 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, August 17, 2000, 2:13:17 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jan-Arild Løkstad wrote:

> Hello Curtis,

> Wednesday, August 16, 2000, 1:11:02 PM, you wrote:

>> Makes me wonder if where the %cursor macro is placed is what creates
>> the problem, rather than whether or not you use the %cursor macro at
>> all.

> You are pretty good at wondering Curtis :) I did put the %Cursor macro
> back into my reply template again like this:

>     %Cursor
>     %Quotes

> Bingo!...why?

> As soon as I place the %Quotes macro first, the "disappearing text-and
> scrollbar" syndrome return.

> My old brain is somewhat confused by now to say the least. This
> doesn't make sense to me.

seems to me that it does make sense.
You position the cursor, then below that the quote.
if you put quotes first, it likely will produce the quote and then py
putting the cursor, move everything before the cursor position up,
After all, the cursor tells the system where you want to start
editing.

> Jan-Arild

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.46 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]