On Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 12:39:45 AM, Thomas wrote:

> Hi Susanne,

S>> Can you change the way the date received/created looks. I'd like
S>> something shorter like 9/18/00 and then the time, instead of the
S>> much longer 18 Sep 2000,... that seems to be the default.

> I think this depends on your Windows' settings.

No, unfortunately, it's hard-coded. I asked the same question when I
started trying out TB. My Windows was (and is) set to use American
style date display, but TB has insisted on using the same format all
along. The only thing that may change when you change the Windows'
regional (national) settings is the languages used to display the
"month" part--like, 18 ¤E¤ë 2000 (where ¤E¤ë is Sep. in Chinese
big-5).

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 | Win2k SP1