A Bat-fellow, Karin Spaink,
wrote on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 at 12:50:46 CET --

KS> Huh? It Unparks. I'd expect a message to keep its properties
KS> when moved or copied to another folder.... [...]

KS> I'd vote 'unnatural'.

I'd vote the reverse. Parking -- an astounding, marvelous feature. How
many times I accidentaly deleted an archived post in OE because I
confused it with another one! This can't happen in TB! if the parking
feature is employed.

Generally I don't understand why some users complain about advanced
features of The Bat! (such as replies-numbering: that's even more
useful and wonderful than the parking feature!) when these features
can be easily switched off. The parking feature can not merely be
ignored but even the parking icon (so pleasing to the eye, too!) can
be removed for good from the message list column headings if you
prefer to have it that way.

--
Yours,
Alex. of Slovakia

[flying with The Bat! 1.46 Beta/6
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
amd k6-2 500 mhz processor with 64 mb ram]