Got it!

Rule
~~~~
Source folder: Inbox
Move to: Inbox

String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Location: Kludges  Presence: Yes

Alternatives
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each one is a separate 'set' of alternatives.

String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Location: Kludges  Presence: Yes

String: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Location: Kludges  Presence: Yes

etc all the way up to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Actions
~~~~~~~
Set message priority to High
Set the message's colour group to RED.

~~~~~~~
Continue processing with other filters

Explanation:

Any messages that either I have written or that is a reply to one of
my messages, has "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the message ID, references or
in-reply-to headers. So I made a filter that looks for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" etc up to 9 (by using the
"Alternatives" tab). That way, if the headers conform to RFC (ie the
message ID is in the format <number>@deryk.co.uk) then this filter
will do the job :)  Any messages on a list that aren't written by me
or comments referring to my own message, doesn't have the ID in so is
ignored.  Complicated, but it works :)

--
Deryk Lister  ||  ICQ 25869912  ||  www.deryk.co.uk
"That's gonna take some SERIOUS software." -- Avery Brooks

PGP welcomed - you can get the key from my automated link:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=GetMyPGPKey
You may also get the keys from reputable keyservers.