Hello Marck,

On  Thursday, September 21, 2000  at  02:11:39 GMT +0100 (which was 6:11 PM
where I live) witnesses say Marck D. Pearlstone typed:

JA>> If you have the string looking for @deryk.co.uk, all these messages
JA>> should be matched.

> Without  the  numbers  it  will match his mailbox. With the numbers it
> only  matches  message  IDs  which  will  pick out messages which have
> "References" to something he has written.

Ah, of course.  Then may I suggest the extremely simple regexp:

 \[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The \d looks for any single digit.  Saves you typing out 8
alternates.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal