Hi Jan,

On 24 September 2000 at 14:03:58 GMT -0400 (which was 19:03 where I
live) Jan Rifkinson wrote and made these points on the subject
of "%ISSIGNATURE explanation":

JR>          Curtis thanks for your patient explanation but I must confess
JR>          I'm sitll un-clear about the %ISSIGNATURE macro. Let me put it this way:

JR>          Here is one of my account "new message" templates.

JR> ||----------| Begin Template |----------||

JR> Hello %TOFNAME

JR>   %Cursor

JR> --
JR> Jan Reply to: %REPLYADDR
JR> %ISSIGNATURE
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mistake! Your template is *not* a signature ... it
    contains one. The last two lines be replaced with one which says
    %QINCLUDE="JANSIG"

JR> ||----------| End Template |----------||

JR>          Here is one of my Quick Templates

I have had to assume above that you have given your QT a handle of
"JANSIG".

JR> ||----------| Begin Quick Template |----------||
JR>
JR> --
JR> Jan Rifkinson
JR> President, Bogart's Daddy, Inc.
JR> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JR> Tel 203.431.1691
JR> ICQ 41116329  %ISSIGNATURE
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^ Here is where this belongs

JR> ||----------| End Quick Template |----------||

JR> Could you use these templates to illustrate how one interacts with
JR> the other? I assume my new msg template would come up when I write
JR> a new msg from my account [rather than a folder] which might have
JR> it's own templates. If the above is a correct understanding then
JR> where would I place my cursor to insert the Quick Template example
JR> that I've provided. Thanks for your continued patience in
JR> explaining this issue.

I hope the insertions I have made illustrate correct use of the macros
required.

- --
Cheers,
.\\arck
[    Marck D. Pearlstone | Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA              ]
[ PGP Key ID: 0x929DCDA0 | www: http://www.silverstones.com      ]
[ PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY> ]

 Microbiology Lab: Staph Only!
 TB! v1.46d S/N 14F4B4B2 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A