Hello TBUDL,

    Replying to your msg dated Sunday 9/24/2000

From: A. Curtis Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JR>          Here is one of my account "new message" templates.
JR>
JR> ||----------| Begin Template |----------||
JR>
JR> Hello %TOFNAME
JR>
JR>   %Cursor
JR>
JR> --
JR> Jan Reply to: %REPLYADDR
JR> %ISSIGNATURE
    This doesn't have to be here. It should be in your quick template
    signature that you wish to replace the above signature with.

>>> -----|| End Original Msg ||-----<<<

I  GOT  IT  -  whooooopie.   Works  like a charm.  With the two of you
double  teaming  me,  it  finally  sunk  in.   Thanks so much for your
patience.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA