On 23-09-2000 at 21:48, Havivah D. Schwartz kindly wrote:
> Saturday, September 23, 2000, 10:45:33, Ming-Li wrote:

ML>> I tried out Becky v2 betas (up until beta 20) and TB at the same
ML>> time, when I was looking for a new email program. I have to say
ML>> Becky also impressed me and had some features I like that TB
ML>> didn't (and doesn't) supply.

> If you don't mind my asking, what features? One feature I saw
> elsewhere (don't remember where) was automatic backup; that seems
> rather nice.  Though I wouldn't be surprised to learn that TB could be
> programmed to do the same thing.

I use a rather simple back-up procedure that both backs up
daily mail, written articles etc to another drive and
encrypts it, using arj.exe. Combining that with a scheduler
(which is available in most Win platforms or using LaunchPad
or something), all changes to my private data residing on my
PGP-disk will be encrypted to another disk every morning at
07.00 am. Perhaps that's an option for you too?

- K -

--

I've often thought that there should be beauty contests
for the insides of bodies.