Hello Avenarius,

On Wednesday, September 27, 2000, 1:34:50 AM, you wrote:

A> Oh yeah. For instance: I've never used a regular Bat! version. I
A> downloaded a beta directly and then kept wondering why I had no help
A> file present on my system. I still don't have it, because how *could*
A> I possibly obtain it, without first uninstalling my current beta
A> version (which I like and don't want to uninstall)?

  I hope, I am not telling you a big secret, but installation version
  of TB! *is* a WinRAR self extracting file. So you can simply open
  TheBat_Setup.exe in WinRAR and extract all those files you want (like
  I do since version 1.44, when I discovered it...).

--
Regards,
 ArekG

 PS. Yes, after months of *only* reading TBUDL(and thanks to all -
 improving my TB!) I decided get out of my silent shell and reveal
 myself ;)))
 Best regards from Gdansk, Poland!
                                   Arek