Hello Kiyan,

On  Tue, 7 Nov 2000  at  13:27:46 GMT -0500 (which was 10:27 AM
where I live) witnesses say Kiyan Azarbar typed:

ML>> I certainly have no clue as to what happened. I would suggest
ML>> creating a new account in TB for that same IMAP4 account. Don't copy
ML>> anything from the old account. Set up everything by hand instead.
ML>> Then see if the same problem occurs when fetching mail from this new
ML>> account.

> Well, I tried the new account thing and it didn't work. Then in the dispatcher I
> noticed that a lot of the dates are totally wrong. I retrieve the message in the
> dispatcher and it's missing the last two chars, but I check the headers and the
> dates for received (on the server) are fine. But for some reason the dates in
> the dispatcher are from 1994 or 1995...... at least a good number of them.. This
> may be somehow related.

I can't really help you much, but for interest sake, is this the only
account accessing an IMAP account from that particular server?  I'm
thinking that maybe your IMAP server isn't storing the messages in a
completely compliant way.  What happens if you set up this TB account
to access a different IMAP server, is everything ok?

Good luck.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal