At 10:39:17 PM on Tuesday, November 07, 2000, Januk wrote:

>> dates for received (on the server) are fine. But for some reason the dates in
>> the dispatcher are from 1994 or 1995...... at least a good number of them.. This
>> may be somehow related.

JA> I can't really help you much, but for interest sake, is this the only
JA> account accessing an IMAP account from that particular server?  I'm
JA> thinking that maybe your IMAP server isn't storing the messages in a
JA> completely compliant way.  What happens if you set up this TB account
JA> to access a different IMAP server, is everything ok?

I don't know what you mean. Are you saying I should get the account to access a
different IMAP server and see how that goes? I'll try. But the only thing the
NEW/DUPLICATE account I set up has in common with the old one, is the IMAP
server. I made the old account (mailandnews) inactive and the new one
(mailandnews.com) check every 10 mins... but they both have the same exact
problem.

It's gotten to the point where I'm probably going to abandon that address, which
is pretty terrible. I agree it must be something peculiar about their servers,
but also TB has some blame, because every other client I try it in has no
problem. :(

I'm really anxious for TB 2.0.... is there even any estimate as to when that
will come out?

--
Kiyan Azarbar
M.A. Linguistics,