Hallo Randy,

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000 06:48:48 -0600 GMT (02/12/2000, 20:48 +0800 GMT),
Randy Breese wrote:

RB> My problem is that my ISP will not allow messages with more than
RB> 10 recipients.

They do this to avoid spam, although 10 is a very low number. I think
100 is more common.

RB> Is there any way to set up TB! to know this and automatically break
RB> such messages up into multiple mailings that fit that rule?

No, and this should also not be introduced, as it would make TB the
ultimate spammer tool. We don't want this image.

RB> (I've never used the mailing list features and am completely
RB> unfamiliar with them. Unfortunately, the Help file only describes
RB> creating a discussion list in any detail...)

Read the first paragraph again. A discussion list is a distrubtion
list with an additional feature: members can contribute to the list.
In the explanation that follows, take out that part that sends member
messages to the list.

--

Regards,
Thomas.

"When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM