12/4/2000 at 1:47 PM

For what it's worth- you can keep the same ISP and just change mail
services...

I use Mailbank as my email server, though I have a cable modem and access to
the cable company's mail server.

Mailbank let's me use their SMTP server- provided I log on with my username
and password.  (Which is quite useful when traveling since I don't have to
keep changing my server settings depending on which ISP I'm using to connect
with...)