Hi,

I have noticed that many people in the typical office environment do
not grasp some of the more subtle aspects of "email common-sense".

Here's an example that could be addressed by The Bat! (and other
email clients):

Suppose I sent an email to Mr. X that John, Steve, and Susan should
be aware of, but the "politics" of the situation would strongly
favour that Mr. X does not know that they receive copies...
consequently I send a "Blind Copy" to them.

However, Steve has an important point to make, so he does a "Reply
to All" in order to reach me, John, and Susan. Like most people, he
won't look at the headers and doesn't see that his reply also went
to Mr. X.  Disaster.

I would suggest that email clients produce a warning to say
something like:

    Caution! You have included [EMAIL PROTECTED] as a recipient
    of this reply. You were sent a Blind Copy of an email sent
    to him/her. Are you sure that you want to do this?

Just my opinion; I feel that there is a potential for problems with
the current process, in which a "Reply to all" includes the
original/main recipient of the email of which you received a Blind
Copy

--
Regards,
          Mike

Using The Bat! 1.48f
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
Mike Harlos          Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
PGP Keys: DH/DSS- 0x8CD85BCE    RSA- 0xBBDB40B1