Hallo Oleg,

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:15:10 +0400 GMT (25/12/2000, 21:15 +0800 GMT),
OK3 wrote:

O> It  was  a  long  time  since  I  read it, so I had a mess in my head.

That's OK, as I did think that BCC's need to be stripped by the MTA
at origin upon sending the messages on their respective ways.

O> RFC-822  only  states  that  BCC  addresses may be shown to another BCC
O> addressees.

I stand corrected.

- I am still against a warning which pops up after clicking Reply All
and says "Are you sure Y/N?". ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an advertisement by a Hong Kong dentist: Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM