Hello Mike,

   In a post time stamped re: "Opinion: "Blind Copy" emails should
   warn / not allow reply to original recipient" you wrote:

Mike> I have noticed that many people in the typical office environment do
Mike> not grasp some of the more subtle aspects of "email
Mike> common-sense". [...]

Mike> Suppose I sent an email to Mr. X that John, Steve, and Susan should
Mike> be aware of, but the "politics" of the situation would strongly
Mike> favour that Mr. X does not know that they receive copies...
Mike> consequently I send a "Blind Copy" to them.

  Depending on the # of people involved, One v1.48 TB! options I've
  found useful is the mass mailing option. Although it may be a
  little awkward for this use, it certainly prevents others from
  knowing who got what. Just something to think about on this snowy
  morning.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA