Hallo Kari,

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:50:08 +0100 GMT (05/01/2001, 00:50 +0800 GMT),
Kari Jakobi wrote:

KJ> is there a way I can tell TB! to execute a command when I
KJ> shut down TB? I think of executing my backup Batchfile.

KJ> Is this possible?

I just checked the command line parameters. No luck.

In the Folder / Properties / On Exit choices, only two tickboxes.

However, speaking of an external file to be invoked upon exit, that's
no problem. Just create a batch file that you call to invoke TB, and
link this batch file to the desktop shortcut instead of linking it to
TB.

The batch file TB.bat could look like this:

-- start --

drive:\path\thebat.exe
call drive:\path\TBbackup.bat

-- end --

Problem solved. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Onward, through the fog.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM