On Thursday, January 04, 2001, 10:28:10 AM, Kari wrote:

> This is the other way round. I call up the backup batch file which
> closes TB. Nice, but not what I was looking for. I will get back
> to this one if Thomas way won't work.

That should work, as you've found out. The only "drawback" of that
approach is an DOS instance (window) for the batch would stay there
the whole time TB is active. It's no big deal, just something I
always try to avoid.

> It's been quite a while... Welcome back.

Thanks. It's been a busy holiday. It happens when you live in a
major tour area and major gateway into the U.S. (from your home
country, no less).

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.49 Beta/2 | Win2k SP1