Hallo Allie,

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:04:57  -0500 GMT (25/02/01, 21:04 +0800 GMT),
A Curtis Martin wrote:

ACM> The ticker also allows you to view only particular new messages as
ACM> well. If all messages are in the inbox, you'd have to wade through new
ACM> messages you aren't interested in.

Not quite. When there are, say, 25 new messages, it takes some time
until a particular message comes around again. In fact, my main use
for the ticket is that I can see while sitting in front of the TV
whether new messages have come in - my PC is some 10 meters from the
sofa, and my eyes are not good enough to see the bat flapping it's
wings. Quite a waste of programming power, one would think, but hey,
at least it's not disabled. ;-)

I use the virtual folder occasionally, but only if there are only a
few new messages. I don't like to read new mail across folders; I read
all messages in one folder, then proceed to the next.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM