Hallo Alexander,

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:24:47 +0100 GMT (25/02/01, 23:24 +0800 GMT),
Alexander Levenetz wrote:

AL> I must say that I don't quite understand what this virtual folder
AL> is about. What does it look like and what is the connection with the
AL> MT? Could someone maybe explain that to me? TIA

Double-click on the MT. A View folder window opens, which contains all
unread messages that are announced in the MT. This folder view is
"virtual", as there is no single folder containing all these messages:
they are across folders.

HTH.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM