> JW> 1. Possibility to run compression and defragmentation eg.
> JW> every 7 days... automatically - some kind of schedule... or
> JW> running it from command line.

Perhaps this has already been mentioned -- maybe it's already in there and I
haven't seen it -- but I would LOVE a backup scheduler.

If it's too difficult to allow a customized schedule, perhaps you can do it
the way Intuit does with Quicken. They nag you every few
application-restarts.

Now, I presume that some folks would think their financial data much more
important and in much more need of backup than e-mails. Perhaps a preference
can be set up for those who don't want to be nagged by TheBat! backup?

Just a thought or two.

Cheers,

Mike Whalen