Perhaps this has already been mentioned -- maybe it's already in there and I
haven't seen it -- but I would LOVE a backup scheduler.

-----------------
Dear Mike,

A backup scheduler inside the program would be a great addition, but it's a good
bet that most wise users can't afford waiting for that... (definition of a wise
user: one who has suffered some really serious data loss. We know, it happened
to our company...) The very best $30 we have spent on software recently was in
downloading and registering a gem of a program called Second Copy
(http://www.SecondCopy.com/). We back up all important programs and data,
including the full Bat folder (what the heck...) every day to CDRW and to a
second hard drive. Like The Bat, Second Copy is clearly written by brilliant
programmers. Unlike the Bat, their program is very logical to use and their
Customer Service is extremely responsive (don't mean to offend anyone here, just
a simple observation after a few months of use and reading posts.)

I hope this helps.

Best,

Miles Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.53bis on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A