Hello Thomas,

on Thursday, August 30, 2001 you wrote:

> Why don't you send them officially to Ritlabs:
> Help / Feedback / Suggestions.

I did.

The address was: CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope it was delivered, becuase I got my e-mail
to TBUDL returned... it seems that my SMTP server
is on the RSS abuse list ;-(

What is about CC: field if I get return for the
To: address? Was it delivered or not? I am not
sure now... but I think it was, because I didn't
receive any returns...

I did not receive any answer... so I guess they will
implement everything in the next version. :-)

regards,

--
 /\_/\   *kocurek*                     .
(~o o~)  Jacek Wojaczynski             :