Marck,

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, at 11:27:06 [GMT +0100] (which was 3:57 PM where I live) you
wrote:

>>From where I'm sitting no QT adds the '-- ' without including it as
MDP> hard coded text.

Check  this  out  at your end. Create a test QT Just have the %ISSIGNATURE macro with
some
text. Then open a new mail. Remove the '-- ' which appears and then insert the Test QT.

I  have  not  hard  coded  the '-- ' in my QT and it appears when there is no '-- ' in
the
message  body  and  the  Qt  is inserted in the message body by typing the handle &
Ctrl +
Space.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Sunday, September 09, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT