Thomas,

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, at 12:02:41 [GMT +0800] (which was 9:32 AM where I live) you
wrote:

R>> In other words the user is (and has to be) responsible for checking
R>> the message / recipients before sending the message.

TF> Yes. I wouldn't want it any other way, or I'd be assimilated.

TF> This is email you're talking about, i.e. person-to-person
TF> communication, not messages from machine to machine. You are sending
TF> automated messages "with love" to your wife's id (not to your wife)
TF> and you complain that you have to actually read the message before you
TF> send it? ... Hello? ... Hello? ... This is planet Earth, do you read
TF> me? ...

Reading  you loud and clear.

Also I am NOT complaining.

In  fact my words quoted above was in reply to Marck's lecture on folder templates. If
you
and  me agree on the same, then the folder template option is not all that dangerous.
That
was the point I wanted to make. Read the ps in the same message.

ps : And the e.g. I took of my wife was just that - an e.g. More so as it being an
extreme
case would bring out the point clearly.

Better stop before the Mod's take this off to OT ;)

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Sunday, September 09, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT