Marck,

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, at 14:36:10 [GMT +0100] (which was 7:06 PM where I live) you
wrote:

MDP> :-) all of my "sign offs" contain the %ISSIGNATURE macro. When you use
MDP> that, the replacement is auto-magical.

Back with some doubt. I created three two QT's for my signature as given below.

QT - CH contains 'Cheers%ISSIGNATURE"
QT - RS contains 'Warm Regards

                 K. Raj
                 Kalady Consulting Inc.
                 Enriching Businesses & People%ISSIGNATURE'

Then I created a template for the 'Account' as follows.

    Hello %TOFName,

    %Cursor

    %qinclude='ch'

At this stage I clicked on new mail. And I got this in the edit screen

        Hello ,

        Cheers

With the cursor in the middle.. At this stage I type 'rs' & Ctrl+Space.

I ended up with a screen like this given below.

  Hello ,

  Cheers
  --
  Warm Regards

  K. Raj
  Kalady Consulting Inc.
  Enriching Businesses & People

In  short  the  'Cheers'  signature did not get replaced. I know that signature gets
added
only when there a <line> <dash Dash> before it.

My question is why was the same not added by the 'Ch' Qt ???

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Saturday, September 08, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT