Hello Raj,

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:54:34 +0530 GMT (08/09/2001, 20:24 +0800 GMT),
Raj wrote:

R> In other words the user is (and has to be) responsible for checking
R> the message / recipients before sending the message.

Yes. I wouldn't want it any other way, or I'd be assimilated.

This is email you're talking about, i.e. person-to-person
communication, not messages from machine to machine. You are sending
automated messages "with love" to your wife's id (not to your wife)
and you complain that you have to actually read the message before you
send it? ... Hello? ... Hello? ... This is planet Earth, do you read
me? ...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM