Hello TUBDL Subscribers,

I'm trying to clean things up and replace my folder templates with
address book templates.

Just to clarify things, I still must include a %TO address macro in
the folder's "template" field specifying the unique mailing address
for that folder (ie: %TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for this mailing
list).

Once I move the cursor to the message body, The Bat substitutes all
the template information from the Address Book's entry and ignores the
default account template information that gets plugged into the folder
templates. Is this correct?

--
 Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  Homepage  :  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  FTP Server:  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  Chat IDs  :  ICQ: 2737351  AOL: kbc49  Yahoo: kbc1949
               MSN: kbc1949  IRC: undernet/kbc49/#kbc49
  PGP Key   :  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key
 Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A