Januk,

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, at 17:35:30 [GMT -0700] (which was 6:05 AM where I live) you
wrote:

JA> 3. When you want to start a new message, click on the little down
JA>    arrow next to the new message icon.  You will have a list of your
JA>    "Favourites", and any in groups will appear as sub-menus.

The  little  down arrow gives a list of e-mail addresses recently used. To get the
list of
facourites  one needs to use the right button of the mouse while the cursor is in the
'To'
or 'cc' or 'bcc' rows. At least that is the case with me.

JA> %IF:"%TOLIST%CCLIST%BCCLIST"="":"%TO='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

JA> This only adds the list address if there are no other addresses
JA> already present.

Extending on this logic is it possible to have a template (AB level) where in
depending on
whether  the  mail  is addressed to me or a to a group when I hit reply key it will
either
address one person or the group as the case may be.

Let  me clarify further. I have a group of friends. Between us we communicate either
one -
one or some times send mail which have multiple receipeints. I have a habit of hitting
the
reply button (as opposed to reply all) and many a time after having composed the mail
have
realized   that  the  mail is addressed to only one person. Then need to close the
message
and hit reply all and then paste the composed message.

I tried this in my reply template

%CC='%OCCLIST'
%TO='%oTolist'

Works   fine,  except that my email id is also get included which is avoidable. My id
gets
included even when communication is one - one.

Any ideas ??

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Replied on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53t on Windows NT