Hello Nick!

On Tuesday, September 25, 2001 at 19:57:24 -0700 GMT (10:57 PM my local time)
you wrote about "AB Templates":

NA> Hello Kevin Coates,

NA> On Tuesday, September 25 2001 at 04:45 PM PDT, you wrote:

>> I guess here is where I'm confused. If I do not include
>> %TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the Folder Template for *new*
>> messages, The Bat prompts me for an address.

NA> Sorry about the confusion Kevin. I thought you were discussing Address
NA> Book Templates and not Folder level Templates. I have long switched over
NA> to AB Templates only, and although they were a little difficult to get
NA> used to, I now find them much easier to use than Folder Templates.

I've got some tips now and will see if I can make the adjustment to AB
templates.

--
 Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  Homepage  :  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  FTP Server:  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  Chat IDs  :  ICQ: 2737351  AOL: kbc49  Yahoo: kbc1949
               MSN: kbc1949  IRC: undernet/kbc49/#kbc49
  PGP Key   :  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key