Hello Dierk,

Saturday, December 01, 2001, 11:03:03 AM, you wrote:

DH> I'd rather see a real mail card, either a nice one you can buy or one
DH> created by you in a programme like CorelDraw.

Aaaarrrgghh!

I'd rather see a mail card actually handmade - not a bought one and
*definitely* not one created with a computer!

But back to the topic - I have sent one HTML-message in my
two-and-a-half-year history of messin' around with computers. A friend
of mine asked me to do that so that he could see if his mailer was
behaving OK. I used Becky! for that one message but I have no
objections if RITLabs is going to introduce that facility in TB! as
long as it's not the default setting.

Pete