Hello Geordon!

On 12 Jan 2002 at 02:46:49 you wrote:

>   Just out of curiosity, what are the "features available only for
>   registered users" that are mentioned on the registration page?

It will go on working after the evaluation term.

>   Also, is the boxed-set worth paying for?  I mean, is the book that
>   is included in it worth having?  IF so, why?

There is no boxed set with a manual. I f there would be a manual it
would definitely worth the price except it were made like the Windows
manual.

TB! has so many features and possibilities with a documentation that
is honestly a bit lacking that it is a long-standing wish to have a
good manual (in PDF). Maybe some publisher finds enough interst in
bringing out a manual that one of us writers is going to do one - in
the fashion of *TB! for Dummies*; Opera has one.

>   I'm GONNA register, I just have to decide which way to do it.

Through the homepage.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 Beta/26 on Windows 95 4.0 67306684 C

When you say, "I love you", mean it.