On 1/11/2002 at 5:46 PM, Geordon VanTassle wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what are the "features available only for
>   registered users" that are mentioned on the registration page?

>   Also, is the boxed-set worth paying for?  I mean, is the book that
>   is included in it worth having?  IF so, why?

>   I'm GONNA register, I just have to decide which way to do it.

AFAIK there really isn't much availble to registered users as yet,
save the elimination of the nag screen and program timeout, of course.

The biggest benefit is that you are helping to support an excellent
program by a small company that *needs* your support to continue
development. And the Bat is by far the best emailer I have ever used,
and I've tried virtually ALL of them! :-)

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...You may be redneck if you wore a sequined tuxedo to your own wedding.

This email and tagline brought to you by The Bat! 1.54 Beta/24
running under Windows XP build #2600

www.donzeigler.com
Grand Funk Railroad's "Roadkill" Gallery
Fred on Everything
The Mothman of Point Pleasant
John Edward/Crossing Over
One Eyed Gypsy Official Fan Site