Hi, I'm Elwin, I just joined though I've already been using TB for quite
some time. Like many folks here (I believe) I've switched from Pegasus to
TB after Pegasus couldn't handle everything I'd like to do...

Anyway, my question is this: when I autoforward messages I know to be spam
to Spamcop, TB (1.53d, Win2000) usually ONLY sends the headers when I
check "Include full headers".

I've tried about all settings in the filter action (forwarding,
redirecting, with or without MIME) but it just won't work. Does this sound
familiar, and is anybody doing this succesfully?

Thanks,

Elwin