Hello Elwin.

At 11:25 AM on Saturday, January 12, 2002 you wrote the
following about [Hi & Bat Spamcop forwarding question]

Elwin> my question is this: when I autoforward messages
Elwin> I know to be spam to Spamcop, TB (1.53d,
Elwin> Win2000) usually ONLY sends the headers when I
Elwin> check "Include full headers".

Elwin> [...] Does this sound familiar, and is anybody
Elwin> doing this succesfully?

  This does sound familiar & as I remember there were a
  few suggestions made (I think I made one of them
  which I thought worked). You might search the TBUDL
  archives as I don't recall the details @ this point.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA