It was foretold that on 12-1-2002 @ 18:28:42 GMT+0100 (which was 18:28
where I live) Elwin Oost wrote and spread these wise comments on "Hi &
Bat Spamcop forwarding question":

EO> Unfortunately, the forwarded messages ONLY contain the headers (as I
EO>  can see in the sent messages folder). This looks like a bug to me, but
EO>  odd that it does work for you (as you are also using 1.53d)!

Strange indeed Elwin.
What happens for me is the following:
i receive a mail from Spamcop that they have accepted my mail and
provide a link for me. I click the link and go to the page where they
have stored all the relevant data: message, ISP, IP adress,.....
That way they allow me to check if it indeed spam. I can then decide if
they are allowed to mail the ISP's.
It's a great service. I'm wondering why it doesn't work with you.
Mind you, it's designed to work with yahoo.
Yahoo provides a "tool" for the user to be able to filter spam on his own. So whenever
their filters catch
a spam mail, they put a "label" on it. If you use it with other
accounts it might not work in absence of the "label" (just guessing
here).

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT
5.0 Build 2195

  Thought for the day : "Don't worry about the world ending today . . .
It's already tomorrow in Australia."