It was foretold that on 12-1-2002 @ 17:25:22 GMT+0100 (which was 17:25
where I live) Elwin Oost wrote and spread these wise comments on "Hi &
Bat Spamcop forwarding question":

EO> Anyway, my question is this: when I autoforward messages I know to be spam
EO> to Spamcop, TB (1.53d, Win2000) usually ONLY sends the headers when I
EO> check "Include full headers".

EO> I've tried about all settings in the filter action (forwarding,
EO> redirecting, with or without MIME) but it just won't work. Does this sound
EO> familiar, and is anybody doing this succesfully?

Elwin, i use a spam filter that works for me. I have set it up to work
with yahoo (because i also have a yahoo account). Here's how to set it
up:
Create a new filter.
Create a "Spam" folder in your account.
Tell the filter to move the spam to this folder
Filtering strings:

Now select the Actions tab and check:

 Marck the message as read (optional)[1]

 Forward to
 SpamCop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 also check "include kludges in text"

Now select the Options tab:

In the "Send generated message" options area select "Immediatly"

After a few minutes you will receive notice that your mail has
been accepted for processing by spamcop. Follow the instructions
in the mail.

- ->Very important! This filter must the first from the top in the
- ->filter list.

[1] this should provide a
    hassle free antispam solution where spam goes in unseen, and TB
    handles it without distracting your attention

- --
If it jams - force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

I got this solution from Silviu Cojocaru , who posted it on the Tech
list. So far it does what claims to do!!!!
I hope this helps.

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT
5.0 Build 2195

  Thought for the day : "Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."