Hi -

I'm evaluating The Bat - and I have a question about the editor window.  In
other E-mail clients when I resize the window horizontally - back and forth
- the lines of text are rearranged to fit the size of the window.  I cannot
find a way to do this in The Bat.  When I resize down - the lines appear
truncated - I have to scroll right to see the rest of the line.

I use a fairly large font due to low vision plus a screen magnification
package - and I normally keep my editor  preview windows narrow so that I
don't have to keep moving the cursor back and forth to read the entire
width of the screen. <-- I hope I explained this in a coherent fashion.  If
I can't get the lines to automatically resize then I can't do this.

Is this clear or not?

Thanks

Debbie